Visit also my other blog! http://myplanespotting.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad choices, bad luck, regardless ... very frustrating!

This friday august 28th, winds are comming from east. I decided to go to threshold of the 06L to see some heavies on landing... When I saw a little Dash of Nav Canada taking off...
Interesting at first, but very boring in the long! And I miss a lot of very interesting visitors! It was a callibration of ILS on the 06L during +/- 3 hours... Now, I hate to see planes of Nav Canada at take off...
--
Meeting of Stars

--
The "famous" Dash...

--
Swiss and AF in A340
--
F18 and Swiss
--
First TO on 06L
--
Former Austrian plane
--
Face to face
--
Rotation
--
Sexiest plane of Corsair
--
Little panning with 2 differents Delta CRJ's
28 Aug 09

No comments: