Visit also my other blog! http://myplanespotting.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1: Departure from Montreal to Las-Vegas

Finally, the day of departure arrive! 6 days of planespotting from sunrise to sunset at Las-Vegas and Los-Angeles!
My first flight was from Montreal (CYUL) to Newark (KEWR) with an Embraer 145 and the 2nd flight from Newark to Las-Vegas (KLAS) with a Boeing 737-900ER. This was my first experience with these 2 planes.
---
Before leaving Montreal, we went to the deicing pad
Montreal airport at sunrise
Just after take-off from Newark, I had this view from New-York. I really like the bottom of this shot blurried by the jet-blast from the engine. New-york is looking so little...
The Rockies
Grand-Canyon
I think that I choose the right seat! Here is a view from the Nellis Base, one of my destination for the Aviation Nation 2010.
Approching on the runway 19R, I had a fantastic view one the strip! Here, the stratosphere.
One of the famous Boeing 747 SP from Sands Corp.
Just after leaving the airport,
And a plane I really want to see, one of the famous Janet!! Maybe coming back from area 51..

---
12 Nov 2010

No comments: