Visit also my other blog! http://myplanespotting.blogspot.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 6: Spotting @ LAX, the last day...

Unfortunately, the last day of spotting arrived... But a big surprise will arrive soon...!



And what a surprise ?!!


This An-124 was certainly one of the highlight of my trip spotting!










After this day, I went to the airport and came back to Montreal. During the night and the early morning, I took 3 differents planes with only 20 minutes for my connections. It was a race, but I really want to take these flights!

Los-Angeles - Minneapolis with a Delta MD-90

Minneapolis - Detroit with a Delta DC-9-50 (I choose a seat next the engine just for the sound!)

Detroit - Montreal with a Delta CRJ-200

I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual Olivier, a superb series of photos. Looks like you had a great trip.